Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Details Details Details!

So I finally finished the left forearm piece and holy crap! There is a good amount of detail placed in that piece. Nevertheless, I finally finished it. The biggest thing I am worried about with this piece is making the mold for it. I am not sure if it will form properly with all the details if I only make it a 2 part mold, so i may have to go to a 3 piece, but I don't know for sure yet, I am still researching it. Anyway, here are the shots from tonights accomplishment!
Obviously I had to start the night off right ;)
Lucky for me I already had about 80% of it done, so I didn't have too much left to do to finish it.
I tried to take some extra shots that were closer up of some of the detail in it, but I don't know if the pics will do it justice since all I have is a cell phone... (Yes my wife is a photographer with a kick ass camera, and no I don't know how to use it...)
Obviously, I have been working on this for a while now, and I am getting close to finishing the first step and it wont be long before I am on to the next step, but for now, its more cutting, scoring and folding for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment