Tuesday, October 18, 2011

You Live, You Learn

So I walked out into my garage today to head off to work, to find that I am an idiot. One of my pieces of armor had folded in on itself on the bottom side from the weight of itself... now you may think I am being hard on myself calling myself an idiot but, I work with paper all day every day because I print books for a living! I know better than to leave a paper object sitting around in a place subject to temperature and humidity change... Now I have to remake the waist piece.

Moral of the story, start fiberglassing or strengthening process shortly after you finish a piece of the armor and don't wait around letting them sit unsupported until you finish all of them. So more than likely I am going to have to man up and do some fiberglass work this weekend. Stay tuned!

(This could be a disaster!)

No comments:

Post a Comment