Monday, January 23, 2012

Finally!... A Productive Night

Well, last night I was FINALLY able to sit down and knock out a little work on this. It has been pretty hectic with the holidays and out trip to New Orleans and everything, but hopefully now that things are settling down I can get back to it! Only foreseeable problem I can think of right now is funding. We spent way too much the past few months and now our budget has gone haywire and I had to use all my blow money to cover our loses... so it will be a while till I get that back. In the meantime it looks like I'll be taking the least expensive path possible.

So, last night I was able to get all the pieces cut for the Right Boot, and finish up my Right Bicep piece (I did spend a few bucks to get my glue and knives) and they both are looking great so far. I have a little fiberglass left, but I also have some Smooth-Cast 300 from the "Herbert the Pervert" project that failed miserably... So I may try that out and see how it compares.

Hopefully there will be lots more progress to come this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment