Thursday, February 9, 2012

And now we play the waiting game....

I ordered some more Smooth Cast 300 last night so that I could start casting the rest of my pieces that still need some work. Lucky for me the factory is in Dallas TX and they had some in stock and were able to ship it the same day I put the order in. last time it only took a day, so I am hoping the same applies for this order! If it does I should be a busy busy bee tonight! if all goes well, I will have my EOD, Chest, Boot, and maybe even my other Thigh cast by the nights end.

So far I have been ordering from Smooth-On for all of my plastic and rubber needs. They are extremely helpful when you call them, and their website has an abundant amount of information about all the products. just figured I would give them a little shout out.

No comments:

Post a Comment