Thursday, February 16, 2012

Casting Call

So I sat down last night and decided to do a little casting before bed, and as usual a little casting of one piece ended up being three pieces and me not getting to bed until about 2:30.... On the bright side I got 3 pieces done! On the down side there is a lot going on at work and I am tired as hell... oops

Anyway, here is what I got done last night
Both of the shoulder/biceps and one of the shin pieces. So I now have these three and the chest all hardened up and ready to be Bondo'd and painted. I also tried on the two shoulders to make sure they fit alright.
I thought they came out pretty well! And if I look stoned or just really out of it, like I said, this picture took place at about 2:30 am...

I think my next attempt will be to Rondo my helmet, we'll see about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment