Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back From the Weekend

Well, had a long Labor Day weekend and now its back to work. I didn't get as much done on the suit over the weekend as I thought I would, but that's alright because I got to spend some time with my boys and my wife instead. I was planning on starting some fiberglass work last night to check it our and see how it went, but James never showed (yeah I'm calling you out buddy! =P). I did still get some work done on my right thigh piece and should have it assembled in the next day or two. I made a new resized hand piece over the weekend as well and was about half way through cutting out the second one when I realized if I am making molds why waste my time making a second identical piece...? So I quit making it. I also made my newly resized torso tester and it almost fit, but was just a tad short, so now i am trying to decide if i want to make a new tester or just upsize the final one and go for it (probably a bad idea...). Anyway, that was about all my progress thus far...

No comments:

Post a Comment