Wednesday, September 7, 2011

More and More

Last night was a good night for working on my suit. I was able to get quite a bit of work done thanks to James coming over and helping my for a couple hours! I had all the pieces to the right thigh already cut out, but none of them were scored yet so he worked on that while I started cutting out pieces to the right shin.
James was able to get all the pieces scored for me and once I finished cutting out the shin, I put those pieces in a box and started assembling the right thigh. It took me a while to get it finished because I somehow managed to screw up some of the pieces I glued together so they got misaligned and I had to take them apart and redo them. Eventually, I got it finished and wound up with both thigh pieces!
I took a pic of them on, but I don't know that its "not offensive" considering all I had on was my under armor... ;) So for now we will just say, they fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment