Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Getting Back To It

Okay, I took a few days off just because working on this stuff every waking second when I'm not at work or with my wife and two kids just isn't realistic =P. But I did work a little more on it last night and started on my chest piece. I got a good bit done on it, but it still has a loooong way to go. Here is my progress so far:
I made the mistake of cutting out most the pieces first, but quit when i realized I was gonna have to dig through all the loose pieces when i started building. Hopefully I can get the front finished tonight and see how the front will look. Also, I left the top open behind the neck so I could try it on once I get the front done.

On another note, I quit drinking soda yesterday. I know, its only been one day, but that was the first day in about 4 months I have gone without one... just a random thought for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment