Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How the Hell am I Supposed to....

So, as I mentioned in my last post I injured my hand at work. It has been about a week and a half now and I am still not really able to hold a pen or a scoring knife due to injury. I got tired of getting nothing done all those nights just sitting there watching TV after the kids went to bed, so I decided painful or not, I was going to get to it. I wrapped my hand like I do so I can still work out and was able to actually get a bit done!
I was a little concerned about what I was getting in to and didn't know how my hand would hold up cause it did kinda hurt (and I probably should have stopped working, but I am hardcore like that......... =P) Heres how much I got made of the second forearm:
Not bad for an injured nights work! Hopefully my hand will be healed up soon... but as big an idiot as I am I don't know that I can stop doing stuff to irritate it and just let it heal...

No comments:

Post a Comment