Monday, March 19, 2012

Let Me Check My Schedule...

So I was talking to a coworker today who asked me how the suit was going and I told him it was coming along well. He asked me if I would have it done in time for Halloween and I said "Oh yeah, totally!"... I got to thinking, I have no piece completely finished. So I need a game plan, a schedule, something to stick to better than this whole "eh, I'll get around to it and it will all work out" attitude. so, from today I have 225 days to get this thing done. I would like to have some time to get it done comfortably before "Haloween" (get it, Halo-ween...) so we will say I have 210 days from today. There are also 15 pieces to this suit. that means that I have roughly 14 days, or two weeks, per piece to finish 100% done... guess what I'm doing tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment