Tuesday, March 27, 2012

There's a Hole in My Helmet!... Five Actually

Well, I finally sucked it up over the weekend and decided to get to cutting! I was really nervous all throughout because I knew if I were to cut incorrectly I would be screwed and I have put a lot of work into this so far. I hate that I am unable to show action shots or anything throughout the process. Its just too difficult to hold the camera with one hand and take pics while doing everything else with only the other hand. All that being said, here is where I got to

I had some old foam laying around that I picked up from work (we were going to through it away and I knew I could find a use for it) so I put it inside the helmet for a little temporary padding.
And then, I put it on
Now if only I had money to buy some paint and primer =P oh well, first of the month is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment