Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I See the Light!... The One Shining Through the Helmet, Not the End of the Project...

Okay, so I got some more work done the other night. Pretty much just getting more Rondo set up, but I though I would post what I thought to be a good tip to any others of you that, like me, don't know exactly what your doing before you do it...

I was trying to tell how I could find the thin or weak spots in the Rondo when I help my helmet up to the light and realized that the light shines through the thin spots! Glory Hallelujah, I see the Light! I was so glad I figured that out because it saved me a lot of time for further down the road...

Like I said, it is rather simple. Hold the piece in front of a bright light
Heres what the inside looked like in front of the light
You can see the thin areas light up where the light glows brighter than in the other areas.

I still haven't put it on with the Rondo in it because, one, it still smells and I would pass out in about a minute. Two, the Rondo closed off the opening a little so I am going to have to sand it down to fit my big head in there...

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment