Sunday, March 11, 2012

Order.... ORDER!!!

Spent literally the entire weekend cleaning up my garage. It got to the point that (in our 3-car garage) we couldn't even pull one can into the garage because there was so much stuff everywhere, and it wasn't just all over the floor... it went upward. Unfortunately I didn't take any before pics :( but I did take a shot of all my stuff organized on my brand new shelf! And I also have a nice new clean work space to work on everything.
Way better than everything sitting on the floor waiting to be trampled on "by accident"... =) And if you really want to see how the garage used to look you can get an idea from the background of a lot of the other pics...

I also was able to get a little more Rondo work done, but It doesn't really look any different from the last set of photos so I didn't take any more. I think there are just a few more week spots to cover in so I should be done Rondo'ing soon! Then I can move on to the Bondo and sanding and get this helmet done!

No comments:

Post a Comment